Keep the following supplies handy for packing: boxes, marking pen, bubble wrap, newspaper and tissue, tape and scissors, tape measure.
Label each box with the room the box contents belong in.
Write "Open First" on cartons containing essential items such as cooking utensils, toiletries, etc.
Write "Fragile" on side of boxes that contain delicate items.
- Dollar Self Storage does not send out monthly invoices for payment unless requested to do so. The cost is $1.00 per invoice. If you would like to have an invoice sent to you, please notify the manager.
- We accept cash, local checks, money order, cashier checks, debit/check cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. For your convenience, we also have the capability of automatically charging your credit card on your due date. Please notify the manager in writing if you would like to have your account automatically charged each month.
- In the event that a check is returned for any reason including insufficient funds, the account will be assessed with a $20.00 return check fee.
- There is a one time administrative fee of $20.00.
- The office hours are Monday - Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-3pm with the exception of Third St, Corona, CA locations which are Monday - Saturday 8:30am-5:30pm (closed Wednesday and Sunday). The office is closed on all major holidays.
- The gate hours are 6:00am – 9:00pm daily, 365 days a year. If you are in the storage center after 9:00pm you may be locked in. Please make sure to exit the facility by 9:00pm daily. There is a minimum $20.00 fee each time you are locked in after hours. In the event you are at the storage center after 9:00pm and the police are called to the property, you will be responsible for any and all charges incurred.
- There is no smoking in any of the buildings.
- The speed limit is 10 miles per hour throughout the storage center.
- Storage of hazardous materials at the storage center is prohibited.
- The gate closes after each vehicle. If you tailgate into the storage center, you will not be able to exit the storage center. You must use your key code when entering and exiting the property.
- No dumping of trash on or around the property, please use the bins provided to you. Only minimal amounts of debris can be disposed of on-site. All other items must be removed from the property at the tenants effort and expense.
- Keep traffic lanes open when parking your vehicle to load and/or unload. There is no parking in any of the fire lanes.
- One lock per unit.
- Please keep pets on a leash at all times.
- No returns on merchandise sales.